The quest to find the Road Transport Forum's 2016 Truck Driving Champion is all set to begin. TR Group and TR Master Drive Services are proud to continue supporting this unique showcase of truck driving skill.
The 2016 New Zealand Truck Driving Championship kicks off on the 16th of April in Auckland. Qualification rounds continue in the Bay of Plenty, Waikato, Manuwatu, Canterbury and Otago. Winners of each competition class (including the Young Driver category) at these regional qualifiers will move on to compete at the 2016 New Zealand Truck Driving Championship final round, which will be held at ASB Baypark, Tauranga on Friday the 28th of October.
if you think you have the skills to win, or know of anyone who you think has
the goods to be crowned New Zealand’s top truck driver, then enter now or
share via your favourite social media platform.
Competition Venues and Dates:
- Auckland - April 16th - Ardmore Airport
- Region 2 - September 24th - APL Direct Ltd, 10 Tasman Road, Hamilton
- Palmerston North - August 27th - TR Group yard
- Christchurch - May 14th - A&P Showgrounds Christchurch
- Region 5 - August 27th - TBA